Partner Marketing Intern
The Role: Partner Marketing Intern
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
* Support the Video Collaboration marketing team by creating strategic and technology partner programs
* Create compelling new tools and content, including promotional campaigns, videos, social media assets, presentations, scripts, speeches, collaterals, and the like.
* Partner with the Video Collaboration business group and regional marketing leads to assess current tools and programs, and make recommendations for improvements and additions.
* Define, develop and produce comprehensive metrics and reporting plans to gauge the effectiveness of marketing initiatives, including gathering and analyzing data from multiple data sources such as web analytics, forecasts, channel reseller data, etc.
* Spearhead planning and support of live customer and industry events, including webinars, live and recorded video productions, global and regional trade shows, and more, to drive awareness, industry recognition, and revenue opportunities.
* Identify, monitor and report on emerging trends, external marketing factors, and business development and partnership opportunities.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
* Major in Communications, Psychology, or Marketing, or pursuing an advanced degree (MBA), with an interest in understanding how business-to-business products are optimally positioned, promoted, and presented to SMB or enterprise customers.
* A fundamental understanding of business-to-business marketing and the technology industry, including software, hardware, networking or cloud computing
* An interest in understanding which types of partner marketing programs and sales enablement tools are optimal to the different types of B2B reseller.
* Organized planning and process management, with strong written, verbal and presentation skills and the ability to manage projects on time and on budget
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
* A previous internship or experience in marketing at a B2B or tech company
* Highly analytical, organized and good communicator, verbally and in writing
* Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM systems- experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com preferred.
* Results-driven, Self-motivated, organized, proactive, collaborative and able to thrive in an ambiguous environment
Major in Communications, Psychology, or Marketing, or pursuing an advanced degree (MBA)
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."