Senior Digital Advertising Strategist/Media Buyer
Stability meets Agility. CDK is one of the largest technology providers to the automotive industry, with more than 26,000 dealer sites in over 100 countries and nearly 9,000 employees worldwide. From engineers to architects, we're hiring to support our growth and yours. GreenLight Your Career.
CDK Global is hiring a Senior Digital Advertising Strategist. This position requires senior level media buying and planning experience and client facing strategy experience.
In this role, you will play a lead role in helping our client maximize their investment and innovation in local advertising. Identifying the optimal mix of local advertising channels including display, mobile, social, video and search, as well as developing strategies, messaging and optimization methodologies that respond to the ever-changing automotive buying and shopping trends.
As Senior Digital Advertising Strategist you will help a leading automotive manufacturer solve their greatest advertising and marketing challenges through local dealer advertising. CDK is a global team leveraging strategic partnerships, industry leading and proprietary digital technology and strong client relationships to create smart, relevant digital consumer engagement for major automotive brands. The Strategy team serves as a nucleus that connects CDK's creative, technology and analytics departments. The Senior Digital Advertising Strategist works closely with the other disciplines in delivering and exceeding client expectations. Success is achieved by going above and beyond in delivering high quality digital strategies, building long-term client relationships, identifying opportunities to enhance their local digital offering, effectively managing activity, working closely with their Account team, and sharing best practice to the CDK Strategy community.
* Lead the design of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition.
* Work with our product team to bring innovation into the channel through forward thinking new media, optimization methodologies and local targeting strategies.
* Structure and present recommendations to client leadership for approval, and partnering with Creative, Technology, Analytics and Business Leadership Management to ensure long-term success.
* Determine whether and how to use different digital channels to meet clients' marketing and business goals.
* Ensure that all local advertising programs are coordinated across media and strategies to maximize consumer engagement and drive efficiencies
* Partner with our Business Intelligence team to deliver true insights to help our client grow market share
* 5-7 years of experience in digital planning, ideally in an agency environment
* A demonstrated passion for digital media and ad tech
* The ability to overcome a brand/business challenge through the development of a digital/social architecture that weaves seamlessly into the consumer journey. Experience in direct response is a huge plus
* Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team through understanding of digital platforms, analytics and insights and consumer behavior
* Innate curiosity, aptitude and hands-on approach. You can take complex business challenges and turn them into simple solutions that drive consumer engagement, get results and keep our client at the forefront of automotive media innovation
* Leadership skills that allow you to lead client engagements; serving as a trusted strategic advisor to help clients in charting their course in the digital space
* Ability to analyze a variety of data sources to create actionable insights and recommendations to help clients in meeting their business goals
* Savvy in identifying potential challenges for the business and comfort taking the lead in working with cross-functional teams to solve them
* Experience working with large brands
* Experience delivering insightful and impactful presentations to executive level clients
* Experience in local advertising or the automotive vertical desired.
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength.