Marketing Web Developer
The Front-end Developer for our CreativeMarketing team is a unique opportunity for you to play an integral part in oneof the most dynamic marketing teams in the country. You will be partnering withArt, Production and marketing managers to develop immersive content across arange of sites reflecting Conversant and Epsilon. Standardization andautomation will be basic tenets of your methodology as you help to streamlinedevelopment efforts, reduce redundancies across build processes and optimizetime spent developing components and features. This allows you to focus on moreengaging and rewarding development initiatives over the long-term, all with theend goal of elevating the brand voice across the digital ecosystem.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Development, documentation, testing, anddeployment of page templates in a CMS (35%)
* Maintain and enhance existing sitesolutions (35%)
* Work with Marketing and Creative teamsto identify best practices, opportunities for site enhancements across designand development (20%)
* Will be a partner in outlining scope forlarger scale site design and development, including migration to alternateplatforms, integrating new development frameworks and managing inbound requests(10%)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
You are a highly motivated,detail-oriented professional able to support the needs of the Creative Marketingteam at Conversant. You will possess the following skills:
* Familiarity with various CMS platforms(Drupal, Hubspot, AEM, WP)
* Experience working with and developingin PHP
* Experience working with Version ControlSystems (Git, SVN, Perforce)
* Experience creating automated tests
* Strong troubleshooting abilities
* Understanding of HTTP, XML, JSON and webtechnologies
* Working knowledge of databases and SQL
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science orrelated field
* 2-4 years of experience developing andsuccessfully deploying websites
All joboffers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checkswhich unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks,employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks,DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We knowthat we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world,and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expectcompetitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities toadvance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programsto employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety ofbenefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Conversant,Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps theworld's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences thatdeliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offera fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs andthe world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deepunderstanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For moreinformation, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Epsilon isa global leader in creating connections between people and brands. Anall-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data,groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to getthe results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/DirectMarketing Network, #1 U.S. Digital Agency Network and #1 U.S. Agency fromAll Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide.Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter@EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
AllianceData is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
AllianceData participates in E-Verify
For SanFrancisco Bay Area:
AllianceData will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal historiesin a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police CodeSections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair ChanceOrdinance. LI*VW