AWS Advertising Campaign Manager
- Full Time
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in cloud computing, is seeking a talented advertising campaign manager to develop and implement our global advertising campaigns.
In this role you will be responsible for designing and delivering an integrated advertising strategy and driving it from creation to completion. You will effectively project manage the campaign through multiple marketing channels, including website, online advertising, print advertising, email, social media, etc.
The ideal candidate is a passionate marketing leader with broad understanding of advertising and creative strategy and how to maximize results across channels.
This person must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership. This person will have a very strong right brain/left orientation and good judgment. He or she will be known for creativity and innovation but also for rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to improve results continuously.
* Driving and implementing campaign strategy, and coordinate campaigns across channels and products to support teams in creating and executing innovative advertising and brand campaigns to achieve brand goals.
* Based on the identified strategic approach, this role will partner with cross-functional teams to drive the appropriate channel marketing mix and supporting campaigns, including advertising, social creative, and promotions.
* Manage external & internal agencies and creative partners.
* Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development, and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis.
* Partner with creative and media teams to develop and execute results-oriented campaigns that include traditional advertising channels (TV, print, OOH, digital), with a secondary focus on supporting select onsite and social creative needs.
* Work with advertising measurement tools and partner with research team to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
* Understand business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive the growth of the AWS brand.
* Proactively plan to address new market segment opportunities and react to unforeseen challenges.
* Drive development and execution of specific tactics and activities with cross-functional teams.
* Analyze the results of launched initiatives and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize our resources at all times.
* Partner with project management team to ensure cross functional teams are aligned to campaign milestones and utilize their skills to streamline creative development timelines.
* 5+ years experience in consumer and B2B advertising
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years experience at an advertising agency, managing agency partners, or as a brand manager
* Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
* Excellent understanding of B2B brand advertising strategies especially in the digital and high-technology space.
* Ability to create innovative new marketing programs that generate results.
* Experience creating and owning successful large scale television, print, out of home, and other advertising/marketing campaigns.
* High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
* Superior verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis.
* Comfort and proficiency at leveraging precious resources, including marketing budgets and personnel resources.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is expected.
* History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
* Creative problem solver who is passionate about inventing new ways to approach b2b advertising.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed