Category Marketing Manager-Thermography
4 days left
- Full Time
Fluke is looking for a sales and marketing professional with a proven track record of end customer demand generation and new product introduction for our Thermography Business Unit. You will have ownership to drive the success of a diverse line of tools and be responsible for providing the regional marketing strategy and managing marketing plan execution for the Americas markets. Daily collaboration with product management, marketing communications, America's sales entities, distribution partners and end customers is required of this role to drive growth in a Fluke core business. This position is located in Everett, WA.
* Develop and execute annual strategic growth plans around specific product lines within Americas region with detailed plans on growing product categories within strategic verticals
* Responsible for partnering with business unit leadership to execute marketing plan and mix in region.
* Responsible for working with product managers to assess market size projections and create regional account and sales targets.
* Create key end user demand generation plans through cross functional teams to ensure execution.
* Responsible for establishing key performance indicators to ensure that product business units' objectives are on track.
* Communicate value proposition of the products, create sales tools and trainings to maximize selling process; including developing value and solution selling approaches for specified product categories for strategic vertical and applications.
* Coordinate activities of regional sales teams to support new product launch commercial and marketing activities.
New Product Introduction (NPI):
* Develop marketing strategy and manage the cross functional implementation of the plan. Ownership of new product performance within the Americas region.
* Responsible for partnering with business unit leadership to create Americas go-to-market strategy and execution plan.
* Partner with sales and channel partners to manage new product introduction training, demo deployment across Americas region
* Guide Channel marketing planning and content creation for new product introduction
* Create and maintain key performance indicators of NPI success
* Define and deploy marketing campaigns and lead management campaigns designed to grow end user market or increase market share in product category, with specificity around product growth, share gain and market making with in strategic verticals.
* Work with Channel Managers and Account Managers in gaining share of space, mind and voice at point of distribution for specified product categories.
* Responsible for product marketing strategy, mix and growth/profitability performance within region. Ownership of growth recovery plans if performance lags behind goals and/or share proxies. Ownership of promotion and demo effectiveness
* Support market research and competitive studies to be expert on buyers, buying behavior, competition, and industry trends. Responsible for pricing insight, competitive pricing, and annual price recommendations.
* Requires Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent. MBA preferred.
* A minimum of 5 to 10 years of progressive and broad based strategic marketing, brand and product leadership experience working in organizations with highly advanced, innovative technical products.
* Experience with sales or marketing of products in the Americas with a track record of increasing or creating market share
* Experience working within branded B2B and / or B2C environments with exposure to large-scale projects and cross-functional involvement in a variety of areas
* Proven experience in global markets, including product launch and geography specific marketing research and initiatives
* Demonstrated experience in leading aggressive and results-driven brand management and product planning strategies utilizing Voice of the Customer (VOC) to identify growth opportunities for the company
* New Product Introduction (NPI) launch experience to include region-specific commercial initiatives with tracking to meet or exceed targets.
* Excellent powerpoint and excel skills required