Manager, Category Marketing (Grocery & Household) (Walmart)
4 days left
- Full Time
As a Manager, Category Marketing you will help the team develop marketing campaigns for Grocery and Household, two of our high priority consumables categories, for Walmart.com. Specifically, you will work closely with the Retail category management teams to deeply understand their businesses, and liaise across Marketing, Analytics, Category experience/Product, Operations and Supply Chain teams to build and bring category marketing plans to life, to achieve large growth goals.
The ideal candidate is a creative, strategic, experienced marketer who will jump in and make an immediate impact.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you'll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we're saying is, this isn't your average day job. If you're hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let's chat.
* Help develop customer-centric marketing plans with strategic vision and attention to detail; focused on driving awareness, acquisition and retention. Liaise heavily with media, brand, retention and partnership teams to meet business objectives.
* Obtain deep category knowledge to help drive category growth at scale and influence marketing-adjacent decisions (pricing, merchandising, assortment, curation, packaging, design). Collaborate heavily with category teams.
* Grow a deep understanding of consumer habits for your category (online and offline) through 1st and 3rd party data and research, to effectively and efficiently acquire and retain customers and grow LTV.
* Partner with internal teams (design, merchandising, tech, product management, and senior executives) to deliver on cross-functional marketing campaigns with tight timelines, high visibility, and material impact.
How you'll know it's right
* If playing in a jungle gym sounds more fun than climbing a ladder…
* If you can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways…
* If you want to do things in our industry that have not been done…
* If you understand that without risk there is no reward…
We think you'd look great in purple.
* 3-5 years in ecommerce and/or acquisition marketing
* Experience working cross-functionally
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
* Risk-taker, comfortable in fast-paced environment; go-getter, capable of managing multiple projects & priorities
* Creative and collaborative team player who can work with multiple cross-functional stakeholder groups
* Sharp creative eye, experience testing and learning messaging and creative.
* Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, drive decisions, and measure impact to the business.
* Knowledge of and interest in ecommerce customer behavior, retail, brand and direct response marketing
* Grocery and/or Household category experience a plus.
* BA/BS degree with strong academic record. MBA a plus.
Jet.com is changing the way the world shops. Founded on three simple values – trust, transparency and fairness – Jet is powered by a real-time pricing engine that finds innovative ways to pull costs out of the supply chain, creating more value for shoppers, retailers, and brands. Based in Hoboken, NJ—just ten minutes from Manhattan—our team of builders, thinkers, risk-takers, and dreamers is pushing the boundaries to create a world-class shopping experience. To win, we need people like YOU: curious, determined, and outrageously passionate. Sound like a fit? Let's make a date.