Jr. Marketing Copywriter
Are you looking to start your career in marketing? We are looking for an entry-level Junior Marketing Copywriter who has the ability to create compelling, creative, fun, trendy copy that transforms ideas into words that and draws readers in, conveys a certain message or entertains through multiple digital and print platforms.
As a Jr. Marketing Copywrite you'll work under the direction of the Creative team, and will be responsible for ensuring all assigned deliverables are aligned to Sun's brand guidelines, convey the appropriate tone and vision, and are professional and grammatically accurate.
* Write clear, persuasive copy for multiple digital and print platforms including web content, blogs, email, newsletters, research, reports, flyers, presentation materials, social media content, event materials, mail collateral, etc.
* Edit and proofread communications and marketing materials.
* Assist web marketing and design teams in managing content accuracy through audits on various mediums.
* Write clear, original and persuasive copy, demonstrating exceptional grammar and attention to detail.
* Ensure assigned deliverables align with the established creative content strategy and editorial calendar.
* Conduct research and interviews with team members, vendors and residents to obtain information for content creation.
* Modify copy to align with respective styles and tones for a variety of users and audiences.
* Edit and revise copy based on feedback from team and/or clients while supporting brand identity system and AP style guide.
* Collaborate during the creative process to determine additional elements to incorporate into the copy.
* Develop and maintain marketing information within the compant intranet.
* Other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program majoring in Journalism, Communications, Advertising or related field
* Professional copywriting experience through previously held positions or internships
* Portfolio demonstrating creative writing ability and superior writing and editing skills
* Extensive knowledge of grammar, punctuation and AP stylebook
* Demonstrated knowledge of creating content communication for digital and print mediums
* Strong attention to detail, organizational and multitasking skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
* Intermediate computer proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including the ability to use email and internet
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, cool perks, and flexibility.
* Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
* Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
* Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
* Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
* Much more!