Advertising Campaign Manager
Role Summary/Purpose: The Advertising Campaign Manager will plan and direct the brand/promotional advertising campaign activity in an effort to drive key business performance metrics. They will work with key internal Commercial stakeholders to develop and execute campaigns, and will often act as liaisons between agencies and client. Key responsibilities include the development of communication briefs, ability to evaluate creative work against current positioning, and the ability to reach the appropriate audience at the moment of truth. The candidate must be a passionate leader who works well with others to drive an elevated brand expression in the marketplace.
* Develop and execute assigned brand/product advertising campaigns in coordination with key agency partners and internal commercial leaders. Scope to include TV, Digital, Social, Print & Experience marketing.
* Lead collaboration with Consumer Insights and Product Teams to define clear, consumer-focused communication strategies that uniquely position products in the marketplace.
* Drive creative execution deep into the value chain including Merchandising and Customer Marketing teams to drive overall messaging synergy.
* Evaluate and provide guidance to agency partners on creative briefs, execution, and strategy.
* Drive agency accountability in achieving assigned campaign results.
* Champion voice of the customer throughout the process, up to and including influencing creative, communicating to key customers, and delivering assets upon campaign close.
* Interface at all levels both inside and outside of the organization among Agency Partners, Product Teams, Senior Leaders, and Peers.
* Own the internal communication in support of the advertising team on internal networking vehicles such as Chatter.
* Drive legal approvals process.
* Proof all creative assets for accuracy by engaging appropriate peers and stakeholders.
* Manage assigned campaign budgets with a keen eye for savings opportunities, negotiations, and adding value.
* Relocation assistance: Yes
About Us: GE Appliances, a Haier company and Affiliates (GEA), is more than a place to work. We imagine, design and build some of the world's best appliances. Our people strive to improve themselves, the company and the community—building challenging and rewarding careers along the way. We value diversity, teamwork, innovation and lean manufacturing. We work with some of the best people in the world who take pride in our products and thrive on challenges. More than a place to work, it is a place of opportunity, a place to grow and a place to develop your career. GEA employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. ADVER02179