Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Communications team at Allstate Benefits manages the planning, implementation and production of project work supporting the sales efforts of internal and external customers across four distribution channels.
Communications Consultant (Marketing Copywriter) facilitates communication through the management of specific vehicles and messages for targeted audiences. Their work impacts the internal and external marketing processes across multi-access channels and stakeholders.
* Coordinate own work plan, prioritizing workflow and multiple, more complex projects
* Assist with development and execution of marketing plan in line with team strategies
* Work as a resource on cross-functional teams
* Assist clients to identify their needs and options
* Work independently on familiar projects and with management guidance on new or unfamiliar projects Develops error-free basic written communications and demonstrates consistent correct usage of grammar and punctuation
* Serves as a liaison, helping to facilitate balance between client interests and company interests
* Intermediate organization and project/program management skills
* Intermediate negotiation and interpersonal skills
* Intermediate knowledge of Allstate's organization, policies and procedures
* Intermediate experience using Microsoft suite
* Intermediate knowledge and application of the Associated Press Style Guide and Allstate Brand Voice
* Understands the importance of maintaining a strong reputation and brand management
* 2-5 years of marketing and communications experience required
* Bachelor's degree required; Communications/Public Relations concentration preferred
* Insurance and/or financial services industry experience a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.