5 days left
- Full Time
This position is responsible for developing and writing short and long form marketing and technical content for print and electronic applications.
* Write copy for web, catalogs, brochures, specification sheets, advertisements, public relations, articles, newsletters, video scripts, white papers, and all other marketing collateral developed to support the business unit's marketing strategy
* Work closely in consultation with marketing managers, directors, marketing communications managers, engineering, manufacturing, product managers, sales and other sources that may contribute input or provide information for the development of copy
* Participate in brainstorming with other project team members to develop creative approaches and concepts for assigned projects
* Work closely with graphic artist as content is developed into layout and final execution
* Maintain general awareness of working status for assigned projects
* A Bachelor's Degree in English Literature, Marketing or Journalism
* Between 2 to 5 years' experience in writing is typically required
* 2 to 5 years' of professional copywriting experience, preferably with an advertising agency or public relations agency
* Thorough knowledge of relevant Apple or Microsoft applications is also required
* Must be creative, resourceful, able to think independently and capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously
* Must develop and propose creative solutions to assigned tasks
Leviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Bothell, WA 98011 US (Primary)