Digital Marketing Copywriter/ Email Communications Specialist 1204643
b>What You'll Do
Cisco is looking for apersona-focused content strategist experienced in lifecycle marketing whounderstands the customer journey and impact of all the touch points. Our teamneeds more than a digital marketing copywriter; we need a storyteller who isinside the heads of our customers, understanding their roles, their painpoints, personal and business benefits, etc. The ideal candidate will craftcore value propositions and compelling messages for each stage of the lifecycleto maximize relevance and impact, ultimately aligned to each persona.
Youare ambitious. You see opportunity. You bring new ideas to the table, and youpropose new initiatives to drive a richer engagement with our customers. Youcan take a general direction, run with it, and come back with something better.
Youare very open to feedback. You know that there is wisdom in the team and youwant the best results. At the same time, you're not afraid to stand up for yourideas and you know the power of every written word.
Youare a quick learner and understand the business' KPIs. The campaigns you createwill have a direct impact on the performance of these metrics.
Youhave experience leveraging Persona's to personalize your messaging strategy.
* Plan and write content driving desired behavior in clear and engaging stories for our customers
* Email marketing campaigns- create a strategy, write copy, schedule campaigns, proof layouts, coordinate with the other team members involved, and study data to constantly improve results
* Partner with internal stakeholders to develop and execute marketing communications campaign plans and schedule
* Collaborate with design partners to influence page layout, interactions and visual design
* Coordinate content with Brand, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure we create a consistent end-to-end experience
* Identify and uphold our brand voice. Evolve our tone and engage with our customer audiences to drive product trial, usage and retention
* We have email campaigns running for multiple customer segments, so the ability to keep content on-target for the audience is key
* Testing campaign performance using data and research to drive content strategy across customer journey
We have an analyst on staff but this positionneeds to review requirements ahead of time and ensure insights from the reportsare presented to inform new testing and optimization requirements
Who You'll WorkWith
Cisco's Collaboration Group is a fast growing industryleader in cutting edge solutions that change the way IT is consumed. Here, you'll be part of a team that drives the lifecycle marketing strategythroughout our customer's journey. We are leading the next evolution of theuser experience by adding value at each touchpoint to strengthen customerengagement. You'll collaborate with a group that is passionate abouttransforming the world and delivering great customer experiences.
* 4 year degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing Advertising, Journalism, English or other liberal arts program
* 5 years writing experience in digital marketing, focused on email, online collateral
* 2 years' experience in the SaaS industry
* Prior experience working within Support, Sales, BizDev, DevOps and/or a PMO
* Develop messaging that speaks to the IT audience as well as non-tech end users of a product
* Experience working with all levels of management
* Strong communication skills (written, verbal)
* Accurate grammar, excellent English writing and fluent speaking is a must
* At ease managing multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams
* Will be required to provide portfolio examples of writing style
* Good project management skills
* Ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
* Basic graphic design ability is a plus but not required
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovateeverywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smartcities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style withunique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works,lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have afew purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity thatfuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.