Category Marketing Leader
This is not your typical B2B marketing role. It requires a blend of strategic thinking and execution skills. It goes beyond communications development and relies on your expertise in market and customer analyses, channel dynamics and sales force enablement.
This newly created role contributes to White Rodgers success by leading the development & execution of growth strategy of the assigned product line/category. In close collaboration with cross functional stakeholders (including product management & sales), this role develops strategic assessments for brands/categories and manages the business against operating plans and budgets to achieve financial and business objectives.
* Develop 3-year business strategy for assigned product category - determine opportunities for growth & develop plans to seize those opportunities
* Create annual marketing plan including recommendations for products, pricing, packaging, promotions and distribution
* Lead cross-functional project teams to evaluate, prioritize and deliver strategic recommendations regarding new products and marketing opportunities based on financial viability and market/brand fit
* Develop deep understanding of market through customer interactions, market visits & market research
* Apply customer & channel insights and understanding of marketplace dynamics to develop compelling value propositions
* Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver products and marketing programs managing project teams and timelines
* Conduct business reviews, track volume performance and implement mitigation programs (if required)
* Strive to be a role model for collaboration, idea generation and knowledge transfer
* 3-5 years of brand/marketing management experience
* Strong project management skills, relationship and networking skills, agility, and ability to influence
* Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
* Exceptional verbal, presentation and communications skills
* Master's Degree in Business Management or Marketing
* Experience in driving change in the organization
* Ability to work in conditions which include multiple and conflicting priorities
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.