Customer Marketing Manager
Search for more jobs
Customer Marketing Manager
US-MA-Natick | Marketing | 17206-TREM
MathWorks is seeking a senior marketer who will play a strategic role in creating the framework for a Commercial Customer Success function within MathWorks. In this position, you will engage across the organization to build structure, incorporate technology and develop a scalable process around post-sale onboarding, driving usage, upsell/cross-sell and retention. This position is for someone with the business acumen and strategic experience to build from the ground up – while doing the job.
* Develop pilots and programs in support of customer success through customer marketing.
* Core member of our Customer Adoption team.
* Work cross-functionally (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Systems) to build out the foundation of a global customer success and customer marketing program.
* Identify system enhancements and evaluate technologies to support customer marketing.
* Evaluation of support models across different territory types or account models (i.e. tiers of support models).
* Build upon initial pilot projects to create reporting, KPIs and success metrics.
* A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience) is required.
* 7 - 10 years marketing experience based in technology companies, recurring revenue model a plus.
* Demonstrated capacity of successfully building and delivering programs and processes that scale.
* Work approach that applies a cross-functional and collaborative methodology.
* Strong analytical and reporting that leverages data for decision-making.
* Exceptional communication, problem-solving and change-management skills.
* Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems.
* Experience working closely with and/or within sales organizations.
* Experience in P&L, product line management, multi-year planning, demonstrating ROI.
* Systems and Analytics: Knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation. Adobe Analytics, Business Objects and other reporting tools.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 3500 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.