Manager, Paid Search Marketing
The Paid Search Marketing Manager is responsible for managing a multi-million dollar budget across Product Listing Ads and sponsored search to meet our aggressive customer acquisition and retention goals. This is a highly visible, and prominent role combining strategic thinking with data-driven insights.
Challenges you'll be tackling
Large scale: Jet.com is a large, rapidly growing ecommerce marketplace, with thousands of brands and over 23M products. We expect you to own off-site search advertising for several of our largest categories to drive high-quality new buyers with an eye to LTV.
Large budgets: Search is one of the largest, and most prominent marketing channels at Jet, so you'll be entrusted with multi-million dollar budgets and expected to own the P&L for those budgets
* Manage a multi-million dollar budget across PLA and sponsored search to meet ROI goals through an algorithmic multi-channel attribution lens
* Monitor campaign performance, and react quickly to deviations from plan
* Leverage cutting-edge technologies and tools including 3rd party bid management tools
* Create dashboards to monitor performance and guide optimization decisions
* Build and setup new campaigns with our analysts: Keyword selection, copy writing, landing page selection, bids
* Cultivate a rigorous test-and-learn methodology, including collaboration with product and customer experience teams
How you'll know it's right
* If you can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways…
* If you pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what's happening in the world and staying "in the know"…
* If you have a passion for solving highly complex, sophisticated problems that have no easy answers…
* If you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change…
We think you'd look great in purple.
* 4-5 years of professional experience in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role
* Extreme attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment
* Proven ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decisions, and measure outcomes
* BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
* Experience managing digital marketing campaigns with a clear ROI/CPA target
* Familiarity/experience with marketing analytics as it relates to marginal investment, incrementality, algorithmic attribution, retention and LTV
* Familiarity with SQL and/or any programming languages
* Experience using 3rd party bid management tools for campaign optimization
Jet.com is changing the way the world shops. Founded on three simple values – trust, transparency and fairness – Jet is powered by a real-time pricing engine that finds innovative ways to pull costs out of the supply chain, creating more value for shoppers, retailers, and brands. Based in Hoboken, NJ—just ten minutes from Manhattan—our team of builders, thinkers, risk-takers, and dreamers is pushing the boundaries to create a world-class shopping experience. To win, we need people like YOU: curious, determined, and outrageously passionate. Sound like a fit? Let's make a date.