Customer Marketing Manager
Our passion is to create a better world by helping companies create great workplaces. Sure, its a lofty goal, but we do it - everyday. Its important work; its inspired work. Were really good at it, but we always have more to learn. We invite you to consider joining us to help create a better world by helping companies become great workplaces.
We are a research and management consultancy based in the US that has been identifying and researching great workplaces around the world for 25 years. Every year since 1998, we have produced the list of FORTUNEs 100 Best Companies to Work for ® that appears in one of the magazines best-selling annual issues. Based on learning from our work with best companies, we provide consulting services that help companies to measure, benchmark, and take action to create their own great workplaces.
If you are driven by creating positive organizational change by working and supporting colleagues, are known for your website expertise, are skilled at using qualitative and quantitative data to help others understand opportunities for improvement and are a strong team player with an entrepreneurial spirit please introduce yourself to us. We want to meet you to describe our fast, flexible team and see if there is a good fit for you and for us - to join our mission to create a better world by helping companies become great workplaces!
Were looking for an experienced Customer Marketing Manager to join the team that knows how to empowering our B2B customers to be more successful in their jobs, accelerating revenue for our Certification program and deepening our relationship with key decision makers.
* Develop a deep understanding of our customers, their usage patterns, and overall pain-points to develop timely, useful, and easy-to-consume content to support our users.
* Own and build our product knowledge base, collecting product materials from across the organization, standardizing the tone and layout, and publishing content on a centralized knowledgebase.
* Create customer advocacy channels and communities, where our users are encouraged to deepen their passion for culture work both online and in-person.
* Work within our team of experts to turn specialist subject-matter materials into content and programs, designed to reach and engage our customer network of HR professionals and people leaders.
* Ensure existing content is accurate, properly curated, and consumable in a self-guided format.
* Build and manage a content creation calendar, highlighting when new materials will be available for users.
* Lead the development and delivery of live and on-demand online training, especially focused at SMB customers.
* Develop the go-to-market strategy for product education offerings.
* Become well-versed in customer data to identify behaviors that indicate possible lifecycle changes (e.g., churn, stickiness) and regularly review support inquires to identify areas for future content development.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of related experience
* Proven experience within a SaaS company
* A background in designing and producing content and programs utilizing live and on-demand online training, webinars, content management systems, email campaigns and in-person sessions.
* Experience translating specialist subject-matter content into digestible, actionable and engaging learning experiences for business professionals.
* Managed projects to completion, leading multiple contributing team members.
* Proficient using authoring and graphics tools (Adobe InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite Cloud, Camtasia, Captivate, e-learning platforms etc).
Please email your resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .html, or .ascii format to the address below. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email message.