Paid Search Marketing Lead
Jet's mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we've set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we're passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet's Internal Engine
We're building a new kind of company, and we're building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we're dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you're an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we'd love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
The paid search team at Jet combines analytical skill with marketing expertise to help drive Jet's rapid growth. We are looking for a highly motivated and quantitative-minded individual to lead this team and find innovative ways to efficiently scale Jet's large investments in Paid Search traffic (both Text and Product Listing Ads) across our various product categories as we bring these efforts in-house.
* Manage a multi-million dollar budget across PLA and sponsored search to meet ROI goals through a multi-channel attribution lens
* Develop auction-winning bidding and optimization strategies (and technologies) that address the complexity of a 10MM-35MM SKU feed and the numerous associated queries
* Create models to address the marginal value of increased spend
* Build processes to quickly identify shifts in performance and a plan for response
* Leverage and build cutting-edge technologies and tools including 3rd party bid management tools and attribution platforms
* Cultivate a rigorous test-and-learn methodology, including collaboration with product and customer experience teams.
* Manage a team of 4-5 (eventually) SEM managers, helping to set their strategy and guide their focus areas regarding campaign expansion and optimization
* Regular interaction with our media and technology partners to address any feature requests or broader ideas/concerns
* 8+ years of professional experience in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role
* Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrate ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decisions, and measure outcomes
* Experience managing large paid search, product listing, or other auction based marketing campaigns with a clear ROI/CPA targets
* Comfort with marketing analytics as it relates to marginal investment
* Previous experience managing direct reports
* Familiarity with SQL and/or any programming languages
* Experience using 3rd party bid management tools for campaign optimization