Customer Marketing Manager, Digital Experience
Thomson Reuters is transforming its digital customer experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the team at the forefront of this transformation. We are building our team and looking for a Customer Marketing Manager, Digital Experience who will be responsible for working closely with marketing partners and support attorneys in their digital journey. This exciting position will be part of a team that oversees the digital customer experience for Small Law Firm customers who engage in new sales, renewals and upsell of our products via our new digital platform.
* Develop customer marketing strategy for digital journey processes and touch points
* Deep understanding of customer's digital journey and identifying ways in which it can be improved
* Build strongrelationships with customers through engaging marketing programs that driverenewal and upsell of complex products online
* Leverage dataand analysis to create compelling customer offers to purchase and renew
* Partner with web strategy, content, search, media and wider teams to plan and execute marketing activities aligned with Small Law Customer business segment strategies
* Partner with keyinternal stakeholders to ensure continued education and success throughout therelationship lifecycle
* Leverage tools, technologies, predictive models, data, and results to improve the journey, the processes, and associated marketing activities
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
* Undergraduate degree in marketing (or equivalent) required
* 8 years of overall marketing experience with 3 years of digital marketing and/or customer journey experience within b2b organizations
* Significant demonstrable experience in digital marketing and customer experience
* Analytically minded,with proven history of analyzing campaign tactics through conversion to revenue
* Great communicator who can build strong relationships and influence stakeholders globally at all levels
* Experience of improving customer experience through innovative digital journeys and product integration
* Experienced in defining, measuring and reporting KPIs
* Strong project management skills
* Audience segmentation using onsite behavioral data and customer databases
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.