Customer Marketing Manager
Zerto has developed the first hypervisor-based, disaster recovery and replication software for virtualized environments, offering simplicity and greatly reduced operational and maintenance costs. Developed exclusively for virtualized and cloud environments, Zerto's award-winning solution, Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR) is rapidly becoming the standard for disaster recovery and business continuity in the modern data center. ZVR received 'Best of Show' at VMworld 2011, as well as 2012 and 2011 'Product of the Year' Gold Awards. For more information, please visit: http://www.zerto.com
Why work with our group
Zerto is at a very exciting time in the company development. This creates a dynamic and fun work environment. As a small and agile start-up, employees have the unique opportunity part of a team building the company from its early stage to becoming a great company. Zerto offers the opportunity to work with exceptional individuals as part of a hot and promising start-up, backed by tier-1 VC funds.
Zerto is offering an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, bonus, equity participation and benefits to attract and retain individuals of the highest caliber.
We're looking for an experienced Customer Marketing Manager to run our global reference program and actively engage with our customers. You will cultivate and expand relationships with a portfolio of companies across multiple verticals. You will work with these customers to develop video, print and other customer testimonials to showcase the value proposition of Zerto Virtual Replication. Additionally, this role will be managing customer-centric events such as user groups, meet-ups and other activities. The goal of these events is to further enhance the customer's experience by enabling them to network with their peers, exchange best practices and expand our customer reach.
* Responsible for day-to-day operation of global success story development, case study management, and video testimonials
* Ensure a deep understanding of Zerto Virtual Replication to uncover the benefits and greater impact attributes of the solution as part of the customer content
* Create interesting customer stories and tease out the relevant details to increase readership
* Fulfill reference requests from sales, ensuring requests are spread out evenly over our reference database
* Quantify the impact of Zerto on the customer's environment showing relevant cost savings, increased operational efficiencies
* Work with customers to present at events, on webinars and work with the customer on the content including abstracts and presentations
* Manage the INFLUITIVE community ensuring high engagement with customers and increase the referrals from our customers
* Manage customer events, such as user groups, meet-ups working with the local marketing team
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent presentation skills and experience of public speaking engagements
* Experience of creating content and selling to global and European markets
* Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
* Experience of working with end users and partners to create effective content
* Existing knowledge of the Zerto software solution and competitors ideal
* Thorough understanding of the Virtualization and Disaster recovery market
* Cross-Team Collaboration, across disciplines and geographical locations
* Ability to work in an influence-driven and cross-functional environment
* 3 + years of industry experience, preferably in software and virtualization
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, MBA preferred.
* Influitive experience a plus
* Modern, energetic working environment
* Opportunities for professional growth and promotion – Zerto employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement.
* Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise – with base salary + bonus for achieving goals.
* We offer a competitive health plan, 401k, and stock options.