Senior Email Marketing Manager
Market America, a product brokerage and Internet marketing company that specializes in One-to-One Marketing, is seeking an experienced Senior Email Marketing Manager in our Marketing department.
Manages various email campaigns to drive engagement and increase revenue. Administer marketing calendars, manage database requirements, and deploy strategic campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Participates in developing and improving company email marketing strategies to increase revenues and sales.
* Coordinates email marketing activities across the company to meet deadlines and optimize customer experiences.
* Facilitates the content process from multiple contributors to ensure timely collection.
* Manages multiple email marketing campaigns to meet strategic goals.
* Collaborates with interactive designers to effectively produce email marketing collateral.
* Prepares files through the email service provider for timely and effectively delivery.
* Conducts tests to ensure successful rendering of mailers in all browsers and email clients.
* Remains current with landscapes, market trends, industry innovations, and best practices to obtain competitive edge.
* Maintains awareness of integration opportunities through web, mobile, SMS, and social media sites.
* Collaborates with internal customers to timely and effectively resolve email delivery and other issues, meet deadlines, and ensure best practice.
* Tests emails, maximizes inbox delivery, minimizes unsubscribe rates, and monitors bounce rates.
* Identifies and adheres to with CAN-SPAM and related regulations for proper compliance.
* Determines and enforces email polices to ensure compliance.
* Collaborates with writers, when needed.
* Complies with company policies and procedures.
* Performs other duties as needed.
Education and Experience
* Bachelors degree in Business, E-Commerce, Marketing, or related field.
* Five years of experience in email marketing disciplines and processes, email campaigns with major brands, email content and filtering, and/or project management.
* Two years of experience in e-commerce.
* Or combination of equivalent experience, education, and training.
* Proficient use of MS Office Products in a MAC environment.
* Above moderate to high levels of English reading, writing, and speaking; active listening, critical thinking; monitoring; coordination; persuasion; instructing; problem solving; analysis; troubleshooting; judgment; originality; and leadership.
Market America offers competitive salary and generous benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and an on-site health clinic.
Qualified candidates should apply online. This position is based in Greensboro NC. Not a telecommuting position.
Market America is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT MARKET AMERICA, INC. & SHOP.COM
Market America, Inc. is a product brokerage and Internet marketing company that specializes in One-to-One Marketing. Its mission is to provide a robust business system for entrepreneurs, while providing consumers a better way to shop. Headquartered in Greensboro, NC, the company was founded in 1992 by President and CEO JR Ridinger and has generated over $5.3 billion in accumulated sales. Market America employs nearly 700 people globally with operations in the United States, Canada, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, United Kingdom and Mexico. Through the company*s shopping website, SHOP.COM, consumers have access to over 40 million products, including Market America exclusive brands and thousands of top retail brands. By combining Market America*s entrepreneurial business model with SHOP.COM*s powerful comparative shopping engine, Cashback program, Hot Deals, ShopBuddy*, social shopping integration and countless other features, the company has become the ultimate online shopping destination.
For more information:
United States: http://www.marketamerica.com or http://www.SHOP.COM