Analyst, Paid Search Marketing
The Analyst, Paid Search Marketing is responsible for managing a multi-million dollar budget across PLA and sponsored search to meet ROI goals through a multi-channel attribution lens. Your ultimate goal is to be able to think both tactically and strategically to most effectively accomplish our greater business objectives.
* Monitor campaign performance, and react quickly to deviations from plan.
* Leverage cutting-edge technologies and tools including 3rd party bid management tools
* Create dashboards to monitor performance and guide optimization decisions
* Build and setup new campaigns: Keyword selection, copy writing, landing page selection, bids
* Cultivate a rigorous test-and-learn methodology, including collaboration with product and customer experience teams.
You're a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what's happening in the world and staying "in the know." You have a passion for Paid Search. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around.
* 2 years of professional experience in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role
* Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrate ability to leverage analytics and work with complex data sets to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decisions, and measure outcomes.
* BA/BS degree
* Experience managing digital marketing campaigns with a clear ROI/CPA target
* Familiarity/experience with marketing analytics as it relates to marginal investment,
* channel attribution, retention and LTV
* Familiarity with SQL and/or any programming languages
* Experience using 3rd party bid management tools for campaign optimization
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking "why not", looking where no one's looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we're just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you're capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you'd look good in purple.