Database Marketing Analyst
Participates in the identification, design, development and implementation of assigned projects. Assigned projects may be general or systems related in nature. Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with user needs. Participates in training users and evaluating the project. Manages performance of the project team and evaluates overall team performance.
Your Career is Here.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
* Five to eight years of experience in Marketing Project Management and/or Marketing Data Analytics.
* SQL, SQL Server, Terradata & DB2 desired.
* Experience working in Marketing.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills.
* Advanced knowledge of project management.
* Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.