Sr Search Marketing Specialist
The Senior Search Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for executing digital marketing strategies in order to improve Lowes.com search visibility in all major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) to drive increased traffic from search engines to Lowes.com and sales to Lowe's total enterprise.
The Senior Search Marketing Specialist supports the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies, including Search Engine Marketing, Display, and Affiliate Marketing campaigns reporting under the direction of the Marketing Manager - Digital. Works directly with Lowes.com Online Business Operations and IT Teams, Marketing, and Agency Partners to deliver campaigns that drive online and in-store traffic to meet defined company goals. They also work closely with the Marketing Content, Public Relations and Social Teams in order to implement optimization opportunities to improve Lowe's rankings and visits from search engines.
The Senior Search Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns that support enterprise business objectives across paid digital marketing channels such as search, display, video, affiliates, and social media.
The Senior Search Marketing Specialist will support the Marketing Manager- Digital with all aspects of digital marketing channel and campaign management, including:day to day campaign coordination and execution, agency resource management, budget forecasting and management, vendor partnership planning and collaboration, competitive tracking and insight, and campaign performance recaps and communication.
Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by organizing resources and information; openly sharing information, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; providing occasional mentoring to team members; seeking performance feedback; adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback
Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date expertise in subject area; leveraging an understanding of policies, data, and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating cross-functionally to solve business problems; identifying and monitoring priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying, recommending, and implementing ways to address improvement opportunities
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field. Plus, 2 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or 5 years of experience in Marketing, Online Marketing, or Ecommerce .
* 2 years of experience with web analytics tools such as SiteCatalyst or Coremetrics and content management systems such as Adobe CQ/Web Experience Manager
* 2 years of experience with search marketing tools such as BrightEdge, Searchmetrics, SEO Clarity, Google AdWords, Kenshoo, SEOMoz, Screaming Frog, etc
* Experience working in cross-functional teams and leading agencies.
* Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets.
* Strong expertise with the Microsoft Office product suite.
* Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
* Experience with pay-per-click (PPC) search marketing
* Master's in Business Administration (MBA)
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit