Content Marketing Manager
InsideSales.com is the market leader in the emerging sales acceleration market. Breakthrough innovations in cloud-based communications, gamification, predictive analytics and data visualization have helped make the company one of the hottest employers in the United States.
The ideal Content Marketing Manager for InsideSales.com will have a solid history of producing new (and repurposing existing) insightful and creative digital content able to build brand awareness, underscore our market leading position and generate organic search traffic.
This role involves extensive coordination with internal and external content creators.
Our content marketing manager will help set standards and develop content strategies that support the company's sales and marketing goals. The ultimate aim is to create a deep catalog of optimized, compelling, influential content that our target market looks forward to consuming.
* Daily generate high quality content.
* Ensure all content complies with brand guidelines, is focused on our target markets, is optimized for search and supports the editorial calendar.
* Help set key performance indicators.
* Regularly measure and analyze campaign effectiveness and make appropriate recommendations.
* Continually monitor industry conversations and trends to identify opportunities to build upon them from an angle supportive of our goals.
* Recruit and work with partners and their organizations to create and contribute outstanding bylined blog content.
* Work with internal executives to create bylined articles for placement in influential publications.
* Build upon and extensively repurpose content generated in other marketing channels.
* Assist with the editing and creation of ebooks, slideshares and white papers.
* Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed for contract contributors, and that they are paid on time.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, journalism or relevant field.
* 4-6 years of experience in content marketing, ideally B2B, and some journalism experience
* A demonstrable history of creating effective content marketing strategies.
* Outstanding writing ability and understanding of business generally, and B2B sales, specifically.
* High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
* Familiarity with WordPress instance administration.
InsideSales.com offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.