Email Marketing Manager/Director
* Drive strategy and execution of all email programs touching Houzz users.
* Work with Product and Brand marketers to develop communications that support lifecycle initiatives, product launches and feature adoption.
* Own the strategy for driving significant e-commerce sales through weekly emails
* Create and execute A/B tests on an ongoing basis to improve email performance.
* Provide guidance on email best practices during email development.
* Work with growth team to develop drip campaigns that increase new user retention.
* Test new and advanced advertising platforms and features with the ability to define, measure and identify successful tests and scale these programs
* Work closely with paid marketing team to create campaigns that re-engage and activate users acquired through paid channels
* Leverage our strong and authentic brand and incredible wealth of content to execute on content marketing strategies
Required Skills & Experience
* Minimum 4+ years of email marketing experience
* Minimum 2+ years e-commerce experience
* Expertise in data-driven marketing and customer segmentation. You prefer making decisions based on deep analysis and hate misleading/inaccurate data.
* Knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws.
* Proven track record of creating campaigns that drive conversions and minimize churn
* Experience executing email campaigns that are a key driver of sales
* Great writing skills with a passion for great copy
* Highly analytical and creative at the same time; a balance of creative and analytical mindset and interest
* Detail oriented and strong communicator
* Advanced Excel skills required, SQL experience a plus
* Bachelors or masters degree in a quantitative field a plus