Sr. Social Media Marketing Manager
Sr. Social Media Marketing Manager – Cupertino, CA
Seagate is the global leader in designing, manufacturing, and marketing of data storage systems and solutions, with Enterprise, Desktop, Mobile Computing, and Consumer Electronics applications. With over 50,000 employees globally, our people and products touch every fabric of society.
From the photos, music, and documents we share on social networks, to servers that form the backbone of enterprise data centers and cloud-based computing, to desktop and notebook computers that fuel our personal productivity, Seagate products enable people to store, share, and protect their valuable digital content on any device, anywhere in the world.
The Global Performance Marketing Team is seeking a results-driven, growth-focused, creative individual to execute Seagate's social media strategy across various social media channels and corporate blog platform. These programs will build awareness, traffic and engagement, customer acquisition and revenue for the Seagate and LaCie brands. The position resides in Cupertino, CA.
In this role you will:
* Execute the global social media strategy across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google , and others for the Seagate and LaCie brands.
* Create and publish of timely, relevant, high-quality content. Own and maintain the social media editorial calendar for all Seagate owned channels.
* Direct the day-to-day tasks and operations of the social media agency of record
* Drive increased number of followers and higher engagement among Seagate and LaCie's key customer segments.
* Identify loyalists and influencers within our social media communities that can be activated to drive brand preference
* Enable regional social media teams by distributing key pieces of global content.
* Contribute to the Seagate and LaCie blog/content program by creating compelling long-form content, and develop and execute a plan for activation of the content across social and other platforms.
* Support social strategy lead with implementation of the social programs, including communities/forums and influencers.
* Manage global social operations, including social automation platform governance, channel access, channel audits, internal social training, etc.
* Undergraduate degree and 5 years relevant experience or graduate degree and 3 years relevant experience
* A deep understanding of the social media industry and trends
* Experience with tools like Spredfast, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, etc., a plus
* Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
* Experience writing and presenting ROI-driven marketing campaign plans
* Solid communication skills - both written and oral
* Creativity, cross-collaboration ability, and a "make it happen" spirit
* Due to the strategy, corporate development, and innovation context, the statements contained in this job description are not necessarily all-inclusive; additional duties may be assigned, and requirements may vary from time to time.