SEO Marketing Manager
CSC® is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Search Engine Optimization (SEO) professional to join its Marketing Technology team. The SEO Marketing Manager role and the MarTech team support and manage multiple websites in various languages with traffic from around the world. This position demands a data-driven expert with a passion for increasing ROI and cutting-edge industry knowledge.
Some of the things you will be doing:
* Maintaining the relationship with our SEO agency
* Owning the roadmap for our SEO strategy
* Identifying growth opportunities through analysis of keywords, content, competitors, etc.
* Identifying and seeking backlink opportunities
* Project managing all SEO tasks and projects
* Creating content for publication on various websites
* Conducting and acting on the results of technical audits
* Monitoring and analyzing search traffic, rankings and results
* Summarizing and reporting on results to stakeholders
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
* 5+ years of SEO experience with demonstrable results
* Deep understanding of industry standards and best practices
* Expertise with industry tools including Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, Moz, Conductor, Screaming Frog, etc.
* Familiarity with content management systems (Joomla, WordPress preferred)
* Excellent project management, time management and communication skills
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
* CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 10 consecutive years.
* We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
* Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
* CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
* We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.