Email Marketing Manager
Want to work for one of New York's hottest startups and help people reach their fitness goals? We have an exciting opportunity to join ClassPass' Lifecycle Marketing team and develop a best in class email program that will have a significant impact on the business and help people live healthier lives. Be part of a fast paced company with a lot of opportunity for growth.
Are you an email marketing leader who is knowledgeable about best practices, is both tactical and strategic? We'd love to hear from you.
We're looking for a seasoned and analytical email marketer who has a track record of acquiring new customers through email and developing impactful winback campaigns. This person is relentless about testing new ideas and loves digging into the data.
* Own email channel for customer acquisition and winback achieving monthly targets
* Develop best in class leads series to nurture and convert leads into trialers and subscribers
* Manage and develop the strategy for our referral acquisition channels achieving monthly targets
* Create and execute lifecycle treatments that drive trial conversion to paid subscriptions
* Develop strategies to increase email capture and qualified leads
* Own end to end execution of email campaigns including creative brief, coding, building using HTML, testing and deployment using email service provider, Sailthru
* Set up A/B testing to determine winning creatives, offers and subject lines
* Develop landing pages to support promotional offers
* Manage the fulfillment of promotional offers
* Monitor and report on performance of campaigns and recommend additional testing
* 3-5+ years of hands on email campaign experience at a consumer-facing company including coding and setting up campaigns with A/B testing with a focus on customer acquisition
* In depth knowledge and experience using an enterprise wide ESP (Sailthru, ExactTarget, Responsys). Sailthru experience a big plus.
* Proven track record of success implementing email programs to drive acquisition – welcome series/onboarding, triggers, abandoned cart
* Experience with email personalization and dynamic content
* Proven understanding of email best practices and global regulations, new tools and software
* Passionate about data with intellectual curiosity
* Highly driven, results focused and won't settle for mediocrity
* Strong technical proficiency; comfortable learning new systems
* Ability to multi-task and experience in a high volume email marketing team
* Intermediate HTML knowledge
* Knowledge of Photoshop
* Incredible attention to detail
* Team player with a can do attitude
* BA/BS, preferably in Computer Science, Math, Sciences, Marketing or Business with strong academic record
* Experience at a medium to late stage consumer tech/e-commerce start-up
* Consumer subscription experience
* Knowledge of SQL, Looker and experience analyzing data