NRT LLC is the nation's largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
* This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
NRT LLC is currently seeking a Creative Director. This position is based out of the Sarasota, Florida office, but could also be based in Los Angeles, Concord, Chicago, or Madison, NJ. The Creative Director will play a key role implementing the vision and strategy for the design team for NRT by managing all marketing efforts to increase awareness of the company's brand identity and strategy. The Creative Director will help ensure a successful launch of a new creative identity by bringing a wealth of knowledge and best practice in all aspects of marketing including direct marketing, branding, copywriting, optimization and digital. This individual will have a unique and challenging opportunity to leverage their knowledge and best practices in a newly formed national marketing team.
Duties, Responsibilities & Functional Competencies of the position
To succeed in this marketing organization, the individual must be an experienced Creative Director with the capability to lead, mentor, coach and manage a team to develop exceptional marketing impact for customers. The Creative Director must demonstrate exceptional leadership capabilities and bring clarity to assignment objectives, tasks, deliverables and projects.
To build awareness and compel our customers to embrace our value proposition, the Creative Director will develop integrated marketing plans that cross multiple audiences and platforms including email, print, social, digital and other channels. The Director will develop along with other team members creative briefs that lead to the creation of impactful creative marketing materials. He/she must have in-depth knowledge, skill and experience in branding, art direction, copywriting and direct and digital marketing.
This national marketing team exists to deliver to our customers, agents and leaders superior marketing programs and tools and to help them be better at what they do. It is important for the individual in this role to have a proven track record of managing creative design teams that meet marketing goals and produced measurable results while still meeting deadlines. The Creative Director must continuously investigate ways the team can improve business outcomes.
The Creative Director reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing/Creative Studio. The Creative Director direct reports include five Creative Managers and over 30 graphic artists/designers remotely working in five major locations in the United States.
* Bachelor's degree required in Graphic Design; Master's degree strongly preferred
* 10+ years of experience managing a creative organization within a marketing communications or agency environment
* 8+ years of experience leading/managing a team of 10+ designers; must have strong experience managing remote team members
* Demonstrated knowledge of standard print production and electronic publishing processes and tools
* Working knowledge of the real estate industry preferred
* Specialty knowledge of real estate brokerage, a plus
* Ability to lead and develop best practices, providing hands-on guidance and coaching to team members as needed
* Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills with individuals at all levels in business.
* Combination of both design and copy writing skills is required
* Strong organization and time management skills for effective project planning and management
* Proven strong collaborative and influencing skills are essential to work with cross-functional teams
* Strong Business Acumen – ability to make a strong data driven business case for marketing strategies
* Proficiency is required in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
* Knowledge of web banner and website design
* Ability to travel 30% domestically
* Champion brand positioning at every point of contact, upholding integrity of creative standards.
* Evaluates existing creative channels and develops national plan that aligns with NRT's mission, business goals, external communications and branding and incorporates multiple touch points to reach audience.
* Manage a team of marketing professionals to expertly develop marketing assets and campaigns that develop awareness and drive audience acquisition
* Communicate with stakeholders, including gathering requirements, soliciting feedback, and incorporating changes, to ensure project success and client satisfaction
* Support and coach team members and establish a cadence for performance feedback discussions
* Collaborate with team members to document departmental procedures
* Leads creative strategy for all internal and external marketing communications messaging including advertising, sales/recruiting presentations, newsletter, product/service launches, office support materials, vendors, acquisition materials, etc.
* Collaborates with communications graphics and ad teams to ensure appropriate copy/graphic alignment and that marketing materials are on strategy, effective and consistent with branding.
* Reviews all marketing material to ensure accuracy, compliance with company policies and appropriate tone, style, and overall alignment with project request and business needs.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity ("EEO") and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.