Marketing Project Manager, Seasonal Partnerships & Social Media - Banana Republic
Who We Are: Banana Republic is aglobal apparel and accessories vertical specialty retail organization focusedon delivering versatile, contemporary classics designed for today with stylethat endures. We outfit those who see every day as full of opportunityand seek to make the most of every moment. At Banana Republic, we believein seeing life a little differently, taking it all in, adding to it and makingit your own. We live with style.
What We Do:Lead the creativedevelopment, production and execution of seasonal marketing and influencerpartnerships across Paid Media (including Social Placements), Organic SocialMedia and Special Events for Banana Republic. Manage the process for programsfrom beginning to end, uniting cross-functional teams throughout each project(e.g. Photo Production, Marketing, Media Agencies, Designers, Copywriters, andPrint Producers) in support of outstanding results. Own the process andtimeline; drive consensus and communicate decisions and responsibilities withineach project team. Lead continuous improvement of the process, documenting, communicatingand implementing adjustments.
* Understandgoals and requirements for all projects. Create detailed and dynamic season-over-seasonproject plans based on company pipeline anchor dates and production timelines.
* Leadalignment and integration of teams at key milestones in the process. Facilitatekey meetings. Develop agendas, identify inputs and owners. Report out results,identify and lead resolution of issues and next steps.
* Ensureprocess steps are clear to all who are involved, and hold people accountable toagreements, deliverables and timelines. Dynamically adjust schedules, asrequired to support the business and keep projects on schedule. Ensure anobjective approach to any necessary compromises.
* Understandbusiness goals and objectives for all projects. Create detailed and dynamic projectplans.
* Collaboratewith BROL Production team to develop omni-channel project plans for seasonal partnershipstories.
* Guidethe Paid Social Advertising and Organic Social processes from beginning to end,including ideation, creative development, approval and production for allvehicles through internal and external creative teams.
* Responsiblefor sharing externally and organizing internally all final content and assetsfor development for our Paid Media buys.
* Workin partnership with the Director of Marketing Operations to ensure projectplans roll-up to the larger workflow strategy for the department.
* Assistwith additional projects as needed.
* Havea deep understanding of workflow and touch points throughout organization.
* Actas key contact for International and Franchise Marketing teams on seasonaladvertising guidelines.
* KeyMarketing Channels: Digital (paid and organic social platforms, digital media,PDF guidelines and lookbooks), Print (postcards, in store signage & marketing,etc.).
* As needed, manage miscellaneous PR projects, including press look books and event invitations acting as liaison with New York based PR team.
* Exceptionalproject management skills, especially anticipating and resolving issues,mediating between teams and developing resourceful solutions.
* Experienceworking with retail and creative organizations preferred with comprehension andrespect for changes to plans.
* Comfortablewith ambiguity and able to provide clarity and effectively apply perspectivethroughout the process.
* Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills to many differing types ofpersonalities.
* Highlyorganized and detail oriented.
* Objective,optimistic and passionate with a strong business sense.
* Drivenby working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
* Bachelor'sdegree minimum.
* Atleast 3 years project management experience.