Associate Category Marketing Manager
First Quality Enterprises, Inc. (FQE), founded in 1988, is a global multi-billion dollar privately held company with nearly 5,000 employees. FQE's corporate offices are located in Great Neck, New York, with manufacturing facilities and offices in Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Georgia, Canada, and China. FQE is a diversified family of companies manufacturing consumer products ranging from Absorbent Hygiene (adult incontinence, feminine care, and baby care), Tissue (bath and towel), and Industrial (non-woven fabrics, print and packaging materials, thermoformed plastics), and Purified Bottled Water, serving institutional and retail markets throughout the world. FQE focuses on private label and branded product lines.
Our core business philosophy is built on a proud culture driven by safety and quality, respect, humility, integrity, customer focus, and teamwork. With leading edge manufacturing technologies and processes and visionary leadership, FQE is positioned to continue significant growth in the coming years. We are seeking an Associate Category Marketing Manager to join our Absorbent Hygiene Marketing team located in King of Prussia, PA. This position supports and assists in developing and executing all marketing strategies, programs and key projects for specific brands within the Absorbent Hygiene portfolio. This person will help set the strategy for brand positioning and consumer communication, working cross-functionally to ensure that both our internal and retail customers' needs are met.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Develops and maintains in-depth category knowledge, market research and market trends.
* Assists Category Marketing Manager in understanding and executing category leadership concepts, including, but not limited to, assortment reviews, pricing analysis, new item introductions, promotional planning and evaluation, and consumer usage analysis
* Analyzes and monitors the activity of competitors.
* Accompanies Sales Ambassadors on account calls, as needed.
* Develops research-supported reports/presentations/recommendations for our customers and the management team.
* Participates in the development of product/consumer research projects, working closely with the Market Research and Product Development teams.
* Develops insights and opportunities from the analyses that can be used to create selling stories and merchandising opportunities with customers, channels, or consumers.
* Works with Sales and Marketing Research to identify customer and channel opportunities. Helps create the selling stories and provides analytics and marketing/consumer/category expertise to category/line reviews and other customer requirements.
* Conducts in-depth analysis to identify problems, find trends, make hypothesis, create compelling stories and make sound recommendations about the brand, competitive, category, customer or consumer trends to enhance the brand's equity and market performance.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or relevant experience.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in the areas of Sales, Marketing or Manufacturing Operations.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills.
* Aptitude to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
* Ability to interact with all levels of management.
* Demonstrated strong business and financial acumen, and possesses basic consumer packaged goods industry knowledge.
* Solid experience in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Excellent compensation and benefits, which are effective the first day of employment!
Are you a returning applicant?