The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it's both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We're seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
Razorfish is offering a challenging media opportunity in a fun, creative and fast paced environment. The Media Planner reports to the Associate Media Director and supports our Senior Media Planners in providing Media knowledge and expertise to each Client Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn various aspects of media as it relates to buying and planning for both online and digital out of home media.
* Manage RFP deliverables and day-to-day projects.
* Lead development and implementation of all media plans for both online and DOOH campaigns.
* Customize sales materials for client meetings and presentations.
* Develop competitive analysis reports.
* Utilize media planning tools (Atlas, DFA, DFP, Comscore, etc.) to generate data and drive key insights and strategies.
* Execute media plans and plan revisions.
* Deliver creative specifications and manage quality assurance.
* Manage Assistant Media Planner deliverables including reporting and campaign optimizations.
* Vendor/Publisher relationship support.
* Minimum two years experience in media planning or publisher sales
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Strong quantitative skills
* Time-management skills
* Demonstrated commitment to teamwork
* Acute attention to detail
* Ability to mult-task
Bachelor's degree required or equivalent military experience.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, SapientRazorfish US is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at 1-617-621-0200.
Keywords: : Traffick Manager, Media Planning, Media Traffick, Traffic Manager, Trafficking Manager, Media Operations, Campaign Manager, Campaign, Online Campaign, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Campaign Coordinator.