Assistant Media Planner
The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it's both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We're seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
Assistant Media Planner
The Assistant Media Planner is responsible for developing and executing media plans related to multiple online acquisition channels (search, display, affiliate, email…), supporting the analysis of client and publisher data from a number of different systems, including Atlas Solutions.
* Confers with client, account services, and creative team to establish media goals, objectives, and strategies for advertising campaign
* Studies demographic data and consumer profiles to identify desired target audiences for online advertising
* Evaluates editorial content and audience composition of a wide range of media vehicles to determine which would most effectively reach target audience
* Calculates reach and frequency of potential media vehicles
* Gathers statistics and prepares media plan to guide buying process
* Present's media plan to account services and client for approval and makes adjustments as necessary
* Negotiates best price for media space or time, as specified in approved media plan, to optimize budget
* Buys negotiated media space, commercial time, or site placement
* Monitors media agreements and contracts with outside media vendors
* Monitors media for placement and time discrepancies and negotiates credit or billing adjustments when necessary
* Researches and maintains record of trends, innovations, and changes that affect media buying
* Responsible for the preparation of Insertion Orders and placement of advertising with media vehicle
* Ability to delegate and utilize account team resources
* Ability to read and interpret documents
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and area
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
* Experience with ad server technology; Atlas Software preferred
* PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Media planning and/or buying experience
* 2 years Internet space preferred
* Experience in both digital and traditional media preferred
* Experience analyzing data or market research
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, SapientRazorfish US is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 1-617-621-0200.
Keywords: : Traffick Manager, Media Planning, Media Traffick, Traffic Manager, Trafficking Manager, Media Operations, Campaign Manager, Campaign, Online Campaign, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Campaign Coordinator.