Search Marketing Coordinator - SEO
The Search Marketing Coordinator is responsible for carrying out search engine marketing activities to help achieve client goals and objectives throughout campaigns. The Search Marketing Coordinator must be an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, hardworking professional able to successfully perform search engine marketing activities for a Fortune 1000 client base.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to conduct basic-level analysis of trend data
* A close eye for detail with the ability to see how details fit into the overall picture
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
* Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
* General HTML knowledge; however, this is not a Web development role
* Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
* Bachelor's degree required
* 1–3 years of work experience in a corporate setting
* Previous search engine marketing experience required
* Analyze data to find trends and make recommendations to the clients
* Analyze websites—identify what's working and what's not working
* Become the subject matter expert for client reports and recommendations
* Customize projects and recommendations under tight deadlines to meet client goals
* Offer support to the client-facing team in meetings and on calls when needed
* Monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations
* Measure, monitor, and improve new and existing processes
Company Description: We drive digital performance on a global scale.
iProspect is a fun, interesting and challenging organization that encourages camaraderie and teamwork. As such, the Company strives to recruit, retain and recognize employees whom are exuberant and passionate about not only their work and career track, but their life outside of the Company.
iProspect is a sense and respond company that rewards outstanding achievement and the self--actualized career aspirations of its employees. iProspect employees are committed to serving clients and each other with honesty, integrity, and respect. The dedication and the enthusiasm of each employee have made iProspect the leader in our industry and a great place to work in any industry.
Previous Applicants SectionPrevious Applicants:Email:Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.