Event Marketing Representatives, Full Training
Summit Retail Solutions partners with high volume stores nationally to provide product, brand marketing through in store product demonstrations.
Summit represents products spanning a variety of categories. As an Event Marketing Representative, you must be able to communicate with store managers, employees and guests; you must also be able to manage all aspects of the roadshow from organizing displays, marketing materials, managing the inventory, handling the demonstrations, problem solving and more.
This is an entry-level position, with the opportunity to grow into mid-level or high-level management positions over the next 5-12 months. Full paid training as well as guided training is provided to all. Initial hourly rate starts between $12-$14 per hour, plus commissions, depending on location.
WE EXPECT THE FOLLOWING FROM YOU:
* Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing fields
* Reliable transportation
* Ability to punctually and reliably work retail hours and holidays: (40-hour workweek, Thursday through Sunday!)
* Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
* Strong desire to succeed
* Exceptional communication skills
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
* Paid, guided training
* Territory based within a 40-mile radius
* Career growth at your pace with opportunity for advancement into management position
* 40-hour workweek; Thursday through Sunday
* Guaranteed weekly income and 401K (weekly base pay starts between $480-$800/week)
* Competitive bonus structure
* Health benefits for eligible full-time employees
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position