Category Marketing Specialist
First Quality Enterprises, Inc. (FQE), founded in 1988, is a global multi-billion dollar privately held company with nearly 5,000 employees. FQE's corporate offices are located in Great Neck, New York, with manufacturing facilities and offices in Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Georgia, Canada, and China. FQE is a diversified family of companies manufacturing consumer products ranging from Absorbent Hygiene (adult incontinence, feminine care, and baby care), Tissue (bath and towel), and Industrial (non-woven fabrics, print and packaging materials, thermoformed plastics), and Purified Bottled Water, serving institutional and retail markets throughout the world. FQE focuses on private label and branded product lines.
Our core business philosophy is built on a proud culture driven by safety and quality, respect, humility, integrity, customer focus, and teamwork. With leading edge manufacturing technologies and processes and visionary leadership, FQE is positioned to continue significant growth in the coming years. We are seeking a Category Marketing Specialist to join our Absorbent Hygiene Marketing team located in King of Prussia, PA. This individual will help usher projects to completion that fall within the marketing team's responsibilities, ensuring that the expectations of our internal and external customers are met. This role will be a great fit for an energetic self-starter looking to gain exposure to many aspects of a manufacturing business while managing projects for our own brands and major retailers.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Present and execute creative ideas for marketing activities.
* Help develop and optimize marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion).
* Coordinate sales, product development, design and other teams.
* Assist in tracking budgets and marketing plans.
* Analyze industry, competition and market trends.
* Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge, customer and brand expectations, consumer insights, and an understanding of market trends.
* Prepare reports on brand performance and sales.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Supply Chain, or other related degree.
* Internships/other applicable work experience a plus.
* Excellent collaboration and communication skills. This individual will play a major part in our team's effectiveness internally across functions as well as with external contacts.
* Excellent time management and organization skills. Must have a sense of urgency and be detail oriented.
* Ability to multitask and manage a large number of projects at one time. Must have a positive attitude and remain flexible to shifting priorities.
* Ability to problem-solve and work independently, as well as in groups. Looks beyond the obvious to find solutions.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Excellent compensation and benefits, which are effective the first day of employment!
Are you a returning applicant?