Do you have a passion for simplifying the complex? Are you curious about the what, why and the how? Do you pride yourself on crafting great stories that resonate with people on an emotional level?
Join the Marketing Experience Design team for Intuit ProConnect Professional Tax Group as an XD Copywriter. We are a strong team of visual and content design leaders, thriving in a design-led culture, looking for forward-thinking, talented teammates to help tell great stories and define the next generation of our integrated marketing efforts. It's a unique opportunity to bring together your big-idea thinking with superior writing craft to develop best-in-class concepts, campaigns and communications.
At Intuit, we are transforming how we innovate – for ourselves and our customers. We are profoundly improving the accountant/client relationship through human–centered design. And we're doing it by reinventing professional tax preparation to better enable accountants and tax pros focus on what matters most to them: making a greater difference in their clients' lives.
What you'll do:
* Contributing member of a motivated, respected and remarkable marketing creative team
* The XD Copywriter leverages customer and industry insights, marketing trends and best practices to develop a variety of concept-driven, memorable creative solutions: integrated, multi-channel marketing communications and tactics, website content and microcopy, and in-product messaging
* Deliver thoughtful stories – compelling ideas and copy – on brand and on strategy
* Executes proficiently and effectively, as an individual and in collaboration with directors, marketers, designers, researchers, engineers, product managers, and other team members
* Supports and integrates user research findings and recommendations throughout the creative process
* Suggests product and process improvements within areas of responsibility
* Prioritize work & multi-task well; Wear multiple hats in a true start-up spirit to support adjacent areas like interaction design or user research
What you should possess:
* Exceptional writing skills
* Strong conceptual thinking and flawless execution
* Solid portfolio of work related to desired role
* Minimum 3 years of copywriting experience with integrated consumer and B2B direct marketing campaigns and delightful user experiences. Advertising experience is also considered.
* Excellent communication skillsStrong leadership, presentation and relationship skills
* Firm grasp of SEM/SEO
* Passion for learningWorking knowledge of digital production tools, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Slack, InVision and/or other modern creation and collaboration tools
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience required
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.