Social Media Marketing Executive
Funko is looking for a talented, energetic and creative Social Media Marketing Executive to join the marketing team at Funko in London. This person should have a passion and knowledge for all things "Pop Culture" and enjoy working together with a creative but business orientated team.
The Social Media Marketing Executive is responsible for managing, maintaining and growing Funko's social media channels, maximising reach and engagement. They will work with key influencers across Europe to increase brand presence and will need to support the Marketing & PR Manager with general marketing requests.
What You'll Do
* Manage, maintain and grow the Company brand presence on social media
* Increase followers, likes and interactions with the intention of facilitating customer outreach, creating dialogue and improving total audience reach
* Be creative in executing relevant messaging, competitions, polls, and other viral content to create a dialogue with our customers and increase the "stickiness" of our feeds
* Own and build upon our social media calendar, ensuring messaging is relevant and concise. Must forward plan but also be reactive to internal changes and trends
* Respond quickly to posts on our social media and flag any negative activity to the relevant team
* Manage asset creation for social media needs; taking creative photos and working with our in-house design team on occasion
* Review social media activities conducted by the US team and apply (when relevant)
* Consider and present the best opportunities to advertise and sponsor posts on social media
* Establish and build relationships with key influencers across Europe to increase our brand presence/awareness
* Measure and report monthly on the success of social media campaigns and gives a thorough overview of all online coverage
* Support the Marketing & PR Manager (approx. 20% of your week) to ensure marketing deadlines are met. This could involve assisting with trade/consumer show marketing, customer requests, award entries, assisting with sample requests etc.
What You'll Bring
* Two or more years in marketing, with social media experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Digital or related business field
* Passion and knowledge of pop culture, collecting and Funko products
* Fun, creative and insightful person with a can-do attitude
* Highly organised with the ability to multi-task, schedule and plan across several ongoing projects
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Deep familiarity with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
* Solid analytical skills and knowledge of core marketing and business principles
* Ideally a good understanding of organic / paid for digital marketing opportunities
* An awareness of key influencers across Europe is a bonus
Funko is one of the leading creators and innovators of licensed pop culture products to a diverse range of connected consumers.
Funko designs, sources and distributes high-velocity collectible products across multiple categories including vinyl figures, action toys, plush, apparel, housewares and accessories for consumers who seek tangible ways to connect with their favourite pop culture brands and characters.
As a leader in the large and growing $15 billion global licensed pop culture products market, Funko currently holds one of the largest portfolios of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters. Funko's Pop! Vinyl is one of the most popular stylized vinyl collectibles on the market, selling millions of figures to collectors around the world.
Learn more at www.funko.com and follow us on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels now.