VP, Database Marketing
Stamford , CT Regular Full-time
Responsible for strategic management and utilization ofcorporate client and prospect database to achieve client acquisition andretention goals. Collaborates with corporate and events marketing leaders toensure effective database campaign development and execution.
* Manages all aspects of marketing database strategy;performing data hygiene and validation; targeted data acquisition and appendingof records as required for optimal response and conversion across all marketingprograms.
* Effectively utilizes the marketing database to identifybusiness opportunities which produce measured growth.
* Collaborates with marketing and sales operations to ensureprompt and effective delivery of qualified leads and opportunities to GartnerEAS and Sales.
* Responsibility for execution of customer segmentation andpersona definition essential for campaign strategy and execution, to supportachievement of business unit client acquisition and retention goals.
* Ensures list quality, quantity and timeliness through theutilization of sophisticated targeting/list generation/re-engagementmethodologies, ensuring continuous process and data improvements.
* Responsible for the development, implementation andenhancements of the database marketing platform by partnering with internal teamsand selected best-in-class vendors
* Directs and develops team in continuous evaluation andadoption of innovative database marketing tools and digital marketingtechniques. Creates an environment that supports and demands comprehensivetesting and data-driven decision making.
* Ensures compliance with data protection and privacy laws.
* BA in Marketing, Quantitative discipline or equivalent, MBApreferred
* 10+ years in a marketing leadership role, 5+ years ofdatabase marketing (CRM and marketing technology/digital marketing) includingtargeting, segmentation and testing
* Strong understanding of relational databases
* Advanced understanding of database and digital marketingprinciples and best practices
* Ability to communicate and articulate complex strategies tosenior management and peers
* Highly developed analytical skill, ability to solve complexbusiness problems
* Leadership and people management skills
Job ID 00013079