Retention Marketing Manager
The Manager of Retention Marketing is responsible for driving the retention strategy, planning and execution process. This role will support the marketing strategy as a whole by driving our promotional and email calendars as well as our customer loyalty and reactivation efforts.
ABOUT THE JOB:
* Works with Director of Marketing to develop a customer retention strategy oriented towards growth of the business via personalization
* Develops and executes against a promotional calendar in coordination with the entirety of the marketing team and key merchandising representatives
* Oversees email team and email planning process to deliver the most relevant and meaningful message to the right customer at the right time
* Identifies key customer cohorts based upon purchase history and engagement data and formulates plans for maximizing customer lifetime value and reducing customer churn
* Develops and implements segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle marketing programs, and produces data on a regular basis to validate success or provide points of modification
* Drives customer loyalty and discount programs to increase customer rebuy rate as well as aid in the acquisition of new customers via advocacy
* Provides and presents analysis to determine effectiveness of promotional campaigns as well as customer retention and reactivation efforts
* A passion for marketing to customers on a 1-to-1 level at scale
* The desire to differentiate and grow a business through personalization
* 5+ years experience developing and leading retention strategy and execution
* 3+ years experience in driving online retail promotional campaign planning
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Experience working with large customer files, data warehouses and SQL to drive segmentation
* Experience using nationally recognized email service providers (ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
* Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
* Meticulous attention to detail and a desire for robust, accurate data
* Demonstrated ability to mine data and proficiently derive meaningful insights
MotoSport.com is more than a powersports company. We are a gathering of power sports devotees who ride and wrench like there's no tomorrow… just like our customers. Because we 're living the moto life, we make sure that we have the right parts and gear for you – whoever you are. But we wouldn't be that different from the other guys if we just had a ton of stuff, would we? So we'll do you one better: here at MotoSport.com we have a wealth of expert knowledge that comes from experience. That means our customers get the right parts and gear every time, and we go above and beyond to get it there in time. At the end of it all, we strive to make people (who aren't that different from us) happy and satisfied… after all, we know what it's like to be passionate about powersports, so who better to bring that enthusiasm to life than MotoSport?
We take this concept seriously, both personally and professionally, which for employees translates to careers with growth potential and the ability to take ownership and make an impact daily. Perks such as an excellent gear discount, an annual summer Adventure Contest, summer barbecues, and a pet-friendly office make for a fun work environment. MotoSport employees will have the benefit of working with colleagues who are passionate about their careers as well as the outdoors. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and disability & life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) matching, and Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts.
Check us out in action here:
* Out for a Rip