Staff Analyst - Online Marketing
Come joinIntuit as a Staff Analyst in the Data Analytics & Science team. Weare looking for creative problem solvers with a passion to deliver advanceddata-driven solutions. This position works alongside marketers andagency partners to drive business results using data for optimization andinsights.
The Small Business Data Analytics& Science team drives user growth and retention using product insights andmarketing channel optimization for the Small Business Group (i.e. IntuitQuickBooks). We are an exciting, growing and fun team that workswith industry-leading analytics tools, techniques and best practices.
We are seeking a Staff Analyst whowill partner with our Online Advertising team and drive the profitable growthof our advertising channels using data-driven tactics. As a senior member ofthe analytics team, the successful candidate will have a strong track record ofcombining advanced analytics skills and knowledge of marketing channels tooptimize our acquisition campaigns.
* Provide thought leadership as the subject matter expert on online advertising analytics; workdirectly with Paid Search, Display, Paid Social and Affiliate marketing teams,and technical/data specialists to create and execute marketing strategies
* Conceptualize and lead sophisticated attribution and incrementallystudies leveraging large scale (granular) advertising data
* Provide the leadership team with insights regarding marketingcampaign effectiveness by measuring return on ad spend (and other successmetrics); lead discussions of metrics derived from statistical analyses
* 7 years of experiencein generating and presenting insights from marketing data; experience inadvanced online advertising analytics and optimization a plus
* Experience withmulti-channel analytics and multi-touch attribution a plus
* Advanced SQL skills toperform data segmentation and aggregation from scratch; experience working withgranular web clickstream data a plus
* Knowledge of programminglanguages and stats packages (e.g. python, R); comfortable running multipleregression analyses
* Knowledge of online advertising platforms (e.g. GoogleAdWords, DoubleClick) and processes
* Outstandingcommunication skills with the ability to influence decision makers and buildconsensus with teams
* Master's degree in aquantitative field