eComm Email Marketing Manager
ColumbiaSportswear Company is a portfolio of Brands for active lives. From our flagshipColumbia Brand to Mountain Hardwear, prAna and even the SOREL Brand….we are allabout making products that get people closer to their passions.
So if you have a passion for all things active,we might have the right role for you. If you crave adventure, innovation,quality and – best of all – fun, this is where you belong. If you're alreadyreaching for your resume – good. Apply for a career with Columbia SportswearCompany today.
TheEmail Marketing Manager will lead the development, recommendation, execution,strategy, and reporting around all email marketing programs to drive sales,improve brand perception, and ensure consistent customer interaction across avariety of touch points within a multi-channel environment. This position willsupport all US email campaigns for Columbia Sportswear, SOREL and MountainHardwear and require close collaboration with development, site management,merchandising, and brand marketing teams.
* Lead cross functional strategy, developmentand deployment of all email campaigns (promotional, transactional, andautomated) with branding, creative, copywriting, web design, development/IT andanalytics
* Lead the strategy, development and executionof our push marketing program and any future direct to consumer digitalmarketing programs.
* Plan and manage the contact strategy,segmentation/targeting, ongoing testing and content & creative optimizationfor all campaigns to support business goals and strategies. Consistently introduce strategies to driveincremental business.·
* Perform analysis and report results at aconsistent cadence (weekly, monthly and quarterly) across all email campaignprograms to make informed decisions regarding strategies and programs
* Understand key competitors and industry bestpractices and utilize that information to improve and enhance CSC campaigns
* Manage the creative briefing process and workclosely with the Creative team on the scheduling and development of email
* Work closely with the Brand marketing teamsto align email marketing strategies and initiatives with the master marketingcalendar
* Manage contract and continual communicationand optimization with email service provider
* Support Retail group with dedicated event andstore promotional emails
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business orFinance required
* 5-8 years experience of demonstratedleadership developing and executing digital marketing programs (specificallyemail marketing) in a cross functional environment, for a multi-channel retailer.
* A knowledge & passion forcommerce/shopping trends and delivering a best-in-class user experience to ourconsumers. This position will serve as the voice of the consumer across variousgroups.
* Must be analytical, with a proven experiencetranslating analysis into meaningful insights that help to grow profitableonline marketing programs
* Experience managing outside agency/vendorresources, including ESPs
* Database marketing and experience withdynamic 1:1 marketing solutions and campaigns
* Familiar with Microsoft Office applications,ecommerce solutions and analytics tools. Specific experience with MS Excel, andOmniture is desired. Basic HTML skills a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communicationskills. Strong interpersonal skills,with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age