Social Media Marketing Coordinator
We continue to value and promote our only sustainable advantage and asset – our colleagues.
This position is eligible for the IHS Markit Colleague Referral Program – please refer a friend by clicking the "Email Job to Friend" button or asking them to apply at www.ihs.com/careers
Click here to visit the Colleague Referral Program page on Jive and learn about your eligibility for a Cash Reward!
* Create and schedule social content for multiple channels by understanding meaningful content and most impactful timing of release based on social data
* Under the direction of the Social Director oversee and manage the company brand messaging as it relates to business goals through sanctioned corp. channels
* Direct, manage and execute internal communications programs(s) – writing and distribution of monthly newsletter or the like
* Monitor and evaluate social media metrics and monitoring on a daily basis in coordination with business goals, stakeholder goals and benchmarks
* Continual measurement and analysis of social media effectiveness including ROI to guide delivery of actionable optimization recommendations to improve performance and drive growth
* Works collaboratively with marketing operations and creative teams to ensure processes align with key production and activation milestones, and appropriate systems are utilized to improve communications
* Monitors trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. Identifies threats and opportunities in social media and amongst key competitors.
* Support social media managers across the organization with governance, best practices and measurement
* Development of a comprehensive social media plan and calendar that reaches target consumers and achieves strategic brand objectives with supporting high quality brand, product and sales quality content that cultivates social consumer growth and engagement; enhanced brand desirability and connection; improved product
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Extremely organized, able to multi-task and shift priorities in a fast paced team environment
* 2-3+ years previous social media experience for a B2C or B2B organization with proven ability to grow a brand's footprint
* Passionate for research and trends
* Program management in virtual, matrix organization
* Attention to detail, highly self-motivated, high levels of autonomy
* Proficiency in Photoshop, MS Excel, PPT, Word
* Experience with popular at least one social media management tool (Brand Watch, Hootsuite, Google, etc.)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster & Supplement, Right to Work and Pay Transparency Policy. IHS is a participant in E-Verify (see links below). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
IHS Markit endeavors to make our career sites accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Accommodation@ihs.com or call 303-858-6891. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for accommodation requests only. Unfortunately we are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the email address above.
Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.