Our Art Directors are master storytellers. They can weave a narrative to move people and ultimately help them fall in love with brands. But they also know it isn't just about selling products. They understand the power of design and story to change perceptions, empower people, and create a unique moment that lingers in the memory. They're enthusiastic problem solvers who deliver great customer experiences. They collaborate with some of the world's finest strategists, media planners, and design technologists to execute innovative campaign ideas both on and off Amazon's platforms. They have strong conceptual, presentation, and project management skills. And, of course, they possess an acute attention to detail.
The Amazon Worldwide Advertising team is looking for an experienced and talented Art Director who wants to deliver award-winning campaign ideas to millions of Amazon customers—and beyond.
* Distill marketing challenges and business goals into focused creative briefs
* Sell strategic thinking and creative concepts to executive-level internal and external stakeholders
* Collaborate across multiple teams to drive projects to completion
* Launch fully integrated brand campaigns
* 8+ years of digital advertising experience
* Portfolio demonstrating big, campaignable thinking that can extend into any medium
* Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing
* Exceptional design skills, including layout, typography, video, motion, design patterns, and copywriting
* Proven ability to work across teams and synthesize input from marketing, product management, sales, market research, and internal and external partners
* Solid written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects at one time to meet aggressive deadlines
* Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
* Experience in managing and mentoring senior and junior designers to execute high quality projects and deliverables.
* Experience working with sales, marketing, and operations teams.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed