Content Marketing Manager - Navisite
Navisite, a Spectrum Enterprise company, is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise-class, cloud services, managed applications and managed hosting solutions. Navisite provides a full suite of reliable and scalable solutions for organizations looking to outsource IT infrastructures and lower their capital and operational costs. Enterprise customers depend on Navisite for customized solutions, delivered through a global footprint of state-of-the-art data centers. For more information, please visit: www.navisite.com.
This Content Marketing Manager position is a unique blend of Product Marketing and Sales Enablement for Lead Generation. This position will report to Sr. Manager, Content, to be the key liaison for sharing and distributing Content and related Lead Generation campaigns to Enterprise cross-functional teams and the Sales organization. This role also includes Product Marketing support to create and deliver high quality core Product collateral will contribute to lead acquisition and new business growth.
Essential Job Functions:
* Support the Enterprise Lead Generation Content team with the creation of both new premium content and the maintenance of existing premium content to support Lead Generation goals.
* Write, edit, produce and curate content to support integrated marketing strategy for Enterprise Lead Generation teams.
* Collaborate with Product Marketing to create new and maintain existing core content to support Product Go-To Market strategy and deliverables.
* Integrate Content into existing and new Sales Enablement tools and processes.
* Manage organization of Content in collaboration with Marketing Operations.
* Create Sales Enablement best practices in collaboration with cross-functional teams
* Manage internal Sales Enablement Nurture type of programs to educate and engage Sales teams.
* Create multi-media tools to increase engagement metrics for premium and core content.
* Collaborative project planning with marketing, sales and internal other internal stakeholders.
* Strong product and other marketing related content writing and editing experience is required.
* Solid and broad range of marketing experience and knowledge.
* Confident and clear communications skills with the ability to work with senior leaders, sales teams and other internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong copy writing skills and a command of the English language - correct punctuation, spelling and grammar, writing samples may be requested.
* Experience in working with marketing automation tools required.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
* A team player with ability to multi-task on fast paced, diverse content marketing projects.
* Knowledge of social networks and web-based technology solutions.
* 5 years minimum marketing experience in Telecommunications or a Technology industry preferred. Marketing experience in other industries will be considered.
* Degree in Marketing, Business, PR, Communications or Journalism.