Digital Media Planner (i360)
i360, the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market public policy and advocacy community, supports organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about their cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
i360 is seeking a Digital Media Planner to plan, optimize, and execute digital media campaigns. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience with a variety of ad tech products and is willing to stay up to date with industry best practices.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
* Support the planning, placement and measurement of online media for select clients and partners.
* Organize large-scale media programs across multiple ad tech partners, networks and exchanges.
* Execute the placement of ad campaigns through various ad tech stack.
* Responsible for end-to-end tracking of campaigns and multi-variant testing across marketing initiatives.
* Perform campaign reporting and analysis to examine buy performance using inputs from clients, networks and exchanges as well as internal analysis and polling.
* Provide thought leadership to create long-term performance improvements against clients KPI's.
* Keep current in traditional and online marketing technologies and innovations
What You Will Need:
* Bachelor's degree
* 1+ years of media buying/planning experience
* 1+ years of hands on experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Power Editor, or other self-serve ad products. Experience managing multiple projects at one time and effectively assessing and prioritizing workload regularly.
* Position is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship.
What Will Put You Ahead?
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
* 2+ years of media buying/planning experience.
* Experience managing complex digital media campaigns.
* Previously worked with ad serving technology: DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Sizmek, Flashtalking.
* Previously worked with programmatic ad platforms: DoubleClick Bid Manager, The Trade Desk, AOL One
* Working knowledge of third party Internet marketing research: comScore Media Metrix and other tools.
Want to learn more about KII?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf