Senior Digital Marketing Manager 518606
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
* The Digital Marketing Manager, Cinema will assume an active role in driving excellence across all digital touch points for all cinema initiatives.
* You will collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop and implement cohesive strategies for both B2B and B2C audiences.
* You must have exceptional CMS expertise and a solid grasp of global online marketing strategy, corporate website design, SEO, social media, digital experience best practices, and analytics.
* Partner with cinema marketing leads to understand and document requirements for web content activations, product launches, digital advertising campaigns, and new content requests
* Translate business requirements into effective content strategies to drive immersive storytelling on company's website
* Own day-to-day content updates for cinema pages on company's website
* Partner with Data & Insights team to understand target audiences and build effective user journeys
* Work with cinema team to manage digital components of the moviegoer experience, including online ticket purchasing
* Collaborate with design and content teams to drive innovation in storytelling and user experience
* Ability to interface with Directors, VPs and Sr. Managers and comfortable in presenting the art of visual storytelling, content and key messaging
* Active partnership with Brand Communities team to ensure integration between digital and social/community activations
* Assist stakeholders with creating business requirements for project requests
* Work in an enterprise CMS environment to author page content, including global navigation, page menus, body content, etc.
* Help advocate and socialize front end and back end web best practices throughout the organization
* Bachelor's Degree is required
* Expert-level experience with Web Content Management Systems
* A minimum of five (5) years in Corporate Global Internet Site Content Development, Management and Maintenance
* Experience in Entertainment or Cinema Marketing a plus
* Experience in defining site architecture, layout, and navigation
* Familiarity with enterprise outbound email tools such as ExactTarget or Silverpop
* Familiarity with enterprise CRM such as Salesforce
* Understanding of movie ticketing/show time data and ticket purchasing user flow not necessary, but a major plus
* Attention to detail, effective interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), time management, administrative process management and task management skills, and effective reading, writing and research skills are required
* A customer (internal and external) service orientation is required
* Ability to perform assigned tasks without supervisory reminders
* Managing expectations is a key to success
* Must possess a strong web production background and familiarity with XML, HTML, and CSS, but this is not an application development role
* A passionate interest in technology and film a strong plus
$72 Per Hour San Francisco CA 94103 3 Month Assignment