Digital Marketing Manager
Westfield's strategy is to develop and own superior retail destinations in major cities by integrating food, fashion, leisure and entertainment and by using technology to better connect retailors with consumers. We are pioneering the consumer experience with the convergence of digital and physical environments. We're looking for a full time Digital Marketing Manager to be part of our expanding and innovative Marketing team.
As Digital Marketing Manager, your primary objective is to create content for multiple center website, social and email channels, to promote our iconic retail destinations and support our retailers. You will be responsible for ensuring that the content you create is in line with our brand and KPIs are met in our centers. You will execute to high quality standards that best represent the Westfield brand and deliver the ultimate content for customers.
Job responsibilities are:
* Create dynamic, industry leading social media campaigns for our centers
* Undertake proactive research using digital channels and use this information to maximize our retailers' promotion and management
* Analyze data from Google Analytics and other sources to monitor content performance and make improvements to content creation
* Contribute to national and center marketing plans and projects as required
* Assist the center marketing teams with their digital marketing calendars, ensuring promotion is timely and to a high standard, working closely with national and center marketing teams
* Contribute to initiatives within the team and company to process and efficiency improvements
* Display professional and responsible standards of delivery in your role, aligned to your performance and development objectives
CONSUMER MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
* Produce high quality content for web, email and social channels including copywriting and image creation as directed by local marketing directors and national digital team
* Work with the Director of PR to integrate programs for bloggers and digital influencers
* Curate and publish content to Westfield's owned digital and social media channels supporting retailers, developments and campaigns
* Analyze performance data on a regular basis to make improvements to content creation
* Work with national and local marketing teams to source appropriate content for promotion
* Generate original and innovative content ideas for digital channels, based on new digital trends and consumer insight
* Ensure all communication meets Westfield brand guidelines, standards and tone
KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
* College degree required
* 5 years of digital marketing or content marketing experience
* Experience publishing content in a CMS and to social media channels
* Adobe Photoshop proficiency
* Excellent copywriting and communication skills
* Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and requests
* Superior contacts in the digital and social media space and a passion for fashion, retail and shopping and the ability to demonstrate an understanding of these businesses; previous digital marketing experience in the fashion or retail industry highly desirable
Direct report to the Sr. Editorial Director.
Salary based on experience and qualifications
If you've ever wanted to be part of an innovative business, on the cutting edge of developing and evolving the shopping experience for customers, this is your chance!
Westfield Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills. We offer a collaborative, innovative, achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth in a global company and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.