Digital Marketing Manager
The Role: Digital Marketing Manager
The Location: New York City,US based
S&P Global Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping to educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. Our team is responsible driving relevance, advocacy and ultimately revenue.
The Impact: The work you do will be intrinsic to our success, it's the essential digital know how that listens to what the market is saying about us and translates that into how we converse ad engage across our online and social channels.
What's in it for you:
* Establish and define digital marketing in S&P Global Ratings
* Build your career as a best in class practioner, with all successes attributable
* Learn from peers across our brand leading divisions
* Have the ability deliver and to say "that was my success"
* Provide actionable marketing insight across Ratings using digital listening tools
* Provide campaign management and execution for social and digital outreach at both a company and a divisional level – advise on how social/ digital outreach could meet objectives & target audience and then review content and refine messaging.
* Be the conduit between S&P Global and Ratings from digital perspective to ensure both sets of goals are realized.
* Create case studies and regular reporting with value-add commentary and learnings
* Understand the customer journey and what role social and outbound digital plays in that quest.
* Enhance our standing in any 3rd party digital communities and improve our client advocacy through those channels
* Drive social influencer/advocacy activity
* Work with Sales on optimizing use of tools such as LinkedIn, Sales Navigator
What We're Looking For:
* Digital Guru with a passion for growing digital knowledge across an organization
* 5+ years of relevant experience managing social media and a strong understanding of the relevant platforms (audience, purpose + best practice)
* Experience using social publishing/scheduling/engagement tools
* Strong B to B marketing experience
* Expertise in creating and analyzing data to provide actionable insight as well as telling the story behind the data.
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.For more information, visit