Customer Marketing Manager
Entelo powers the recruiting efforts of some the world's most recognized brands including Facebook, Tesla, GE, and Target. The Entelo platform leverages big data, predictive analytics and social signals to help recruiting organizations find, qualify and engage with in-demand talent. We are committed to building a diverse team and encourage applications from women, minorities and underrepresented groups.
We're looking for an analytical and results driven Customer Marketing Manager whose focus will be to proactively market to and drive growth of our customers. The Customer Marketing Manager role will have direct impact on revenue and will work cross-functionally to seek opportunities to engage with our users while executing on marketing to retain and grow our customer base. You'll be empowering our customers to be effective in their own jobs, which is to find, qualify and engage with candidates.
What you'll be doing:
* Build a customer lifecycle strategy to effectively market to users from the time they first login to when their renewal is upcoming.
* Develop understanding of the challenges that our users face and address them through marketing and assets (webinars, videos, tutorials, etc.).
* Grasp the opportunity to capture integrated marketing to drive user-level adoption and delight.
* Gain insights into organization and user-level activities within the Entelo platform to identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell.
* Own marketing to up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to help Sales close deals.
* What do our users do that drive positive or negative impact on revenue? Help market to these activities.
* Drive customer advocacy and engagement in collaboration with others at Entelo.
* Work cross-functionally and partner with Customer Success, Product, Sales and Marketing.
* Marketing experience in a B2B / SaaS business.
* Strong track record of managing customer marketing.
* Analytical skills to measure program effectiveness and ability to find opportunities and patterns from customer and user level data.
* Ability to work independently but also with teams.
* Diligent and detail-oriented.
* Outstanding communication skills and be able to 'get-stuff-done' cross-functionally.
* HR technology industry experience a plus.
* 5+ years experience in customer marketing.
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We're committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We've taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.