SEO Marketing Manager
HP.com is seeking an exceptionally talented SEO leader to drive Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy and roadmap, and day-to-day tactical execution of SEO strategies, including keyword research, analysis, and portfolio management, and opportunity analysis. The SEO manager will work closely with the product management and IT teams, as well as the cross functional Marketing team, to implement the initiatives underlying the SEO strategy, and will be responsible for the ongoing reporting of performance against such initiatives.
* Drive maximization of SEO traffic to support ecommerce sales and lead generation for partners.
* Develop quarterly plans and present business reviews of impact of SEO strategies & initiatives
* Manage and drive SEO reporting and analytics – monitoring competitive benchmarks, shifts in customer behavior, and holistic search patterns
* Develop and ensure implementation of SEO best practice guidelines and documentation
* Serve as the subject matter expert in trends and new development within the SEO space, especially best practices in search engine algorithms
* Invents, designs, tests, analyzes, optimizes, and scales ROI-positive SEO initiatives
* Partners with cross-functional teams to drive SEO initiatives, including Global SEO, Ecommerce, User Experience, Digital Marketing, Web Marketing, Product Management and IT
Education and Experience Required:
* Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing or Computer Science
* Expertise and knowledge in the digital marketing space, including trends and technologies
* 3+ years of experience in interactive marketing, with strong hands on SEO experience (2+ years)
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Proven track record of optimizing ecommerce or large content sites for competitive head terms and long tail terms
* Excellent web analytical skills and experience using tools such as Omniture, Webmaster Tools, BrightEdge or other ranking tools and site crawlers.
* Ability to develop and evangelize creative, design, and technical SEO specifications to be shared with key stakeholders across the organization.
* Ability to demonstrate and articulate strong philosophy around onsite optimization
* Solid knowledge and understanding of web tools/technologies
* Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills